Monday, January 12, 2015

Best Whatsapp Status

Hi everyone. Here I am presenting some statuses for your Whatsapp.  Whatsapp has grown rapidly this days. Whatsapp status is the way of expressing our feeling or our thoughts to our friends. And here is the amazing collection of Whatsapp status or cool messages that you can share it with your friends.

Here are some funny whatsapp status.

  • You can disturb me I am available ;)
  • Scratch here |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| to know the status.
  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • Never laugh at your wife choices. You are one of them.
  • A lazy person is one who can turn a call into missed call
  • Status Missing.
  • In search of a good Status.
  • To lazy to update my status.
  • I love my job only when I am on Vacation. :)
  • God is so creative right. Doubt it?. Look at me is n't that creative.
  • God made this world so beautiful as he made me.
  • Smartest person spotted...! In front of my mirror.
  • Don't know some thing.. Google it!..Don't know some one.. Facebook it!
  • Are there anyone who can write better nonsense than me??
  • Click to chat to to a genius. 
  • Time is too precious. So waste it wisely.
  • Maths... I hate it. But I love counting money.
  • Sarcasm is the only service that i offer.
  • Life is short like my status.
  • Will Update soon..Keep Waiting..!
Liked them? Please comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment